This is a list of the mods I have done to the truck.
It seems to be a never ending task.
1) Install new CD player and subwoofer.
2) Remove factory running boards.
3) Install 2.5 inch lift and new tires.
3.5) Install OME coil
springs, Downey spacers, and bilstein shocks
3.75)Swap Out Downey
Spacers for Cornfed Spacers
4) Install Piaa 520 driving lights.
5) Extend differential breather on the rear axle.
6} Install A new muffler
7) Install a 600 Watt DC-AC Inverter
6.8" LCD and tuner. REMOVED
widescreen motorized LCD, TV tuner, and PC with DVD and MP3 (under
8.75)Install 7" widescreen
LCD in dash with computer in trunk
9) Install 1" Roger
Brown body lift
10) Install the "deck
11) Swap out the BFGs and
stock rims for some 285/75/16 Goodyear MT/R's and 16x8 Tech1 black rock